GSM Gateways / LTE Routers
2N VoiceBlue Next VoIP GSM Gateway
The 2N VoiceBlue Next operates as a VoIP GSM gateway which can be connected to any IP PBX (Cisco, Alcatel, Siemens, Innovaphone, Asterisk, 3CX, Elastix etc.) and thus significantly reduces the cost of calls to GSM and UMTS networks.
You can also use the advanced features integrated in the 2N® VoiceBlue Next, e.g. 2N® Mobility Extension, CallBack an SMS for unanswered calls.
At NGN Solutions, you can find the 2N VoiceBlue Next product to enhance your communication experience.
Main Features of 2N VoiceBlue Next
- 2 or 4 GSM channels
- Least Cost Routing
- Mobility Extension
- SMS sending & receiving
- SMS at no answer
- Top voice quality
- Internal CallBack
- STUN services
- Easy Configuration
Compact but powerful 4G LTE & WiFi cellular router with Ethernet and I/O. Great for quick deployment in mission critical IoT applications where advanced Networking, VPN and security features are needed.
RUT240 LTE Router Features
- Mobile module 4G (LTE) – Cat 4 up to 150 Mbps, 3G – Up to 42 Mbps, 2G – Up to 236.8 kbps
- Signal strength (RSSI), SINR, RSRP, RSRQ, EC/IO, RSCP Bytes sent/received
- Direct connection (bridge) between mobile ISP and device on LAN
- Interface: 2 port 10/100 Ethernet LAN/WAN
- Firewall Port forward, traffic rules, custom rules
- Static routing, Dynamic routing (Optional – BGP, OSPF v2, RIP v1/v2)
- SMS status, SMS configuration, send/read SMS via HTTP POST/GET, EMAIL to SMS, SMS to EMAIL, SMS to HTTP, SMS to SMS, scheduled SMS, SMS autoreply, SMPP
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Access Point (AP), Station (STA)
- DDNS Supported >25 service providers, others can be configured manually
- Network protocols TCP, UDP, IPv4, IPv6, ICMP, NTP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SSL v3, TLS, ARP, VRRP, PPP, PPPoE, UPnP (planned), SSH, DHCP, Telnet, SMNP, MQTT (optional)