IP PBX - Call Center
Elastix / Issabel IP PBX Solution
Issabel is Unified Communications PBX software, providing user-friendly web-based configuration, management, and reporting for telephony. Modules providing predictive dialing can be added. It is a fork of the open-source versions of Elastix, developed by the user/developer community when 3CX acquired Elastix.
Issabel is based upon versions of Elastix, Asterisk, FreePBX, HylaFAX, Openfire and Postfix and provides PBX, fax, instant messaging and e-mail server functionality. Issabel IP PBX is a modern Asterisk communication solution that can adopt to the requirements of your company. It is a digital, easy-to-configure and extensible private branch exchange that can help you significantly reduce the current cost of corporate communication.
Number of ports:
- Max. number of analogue ports 8
- Max. number of PRI digital ports 1
- Max.number of Concurrent Calls 60
- Max.number of GSM/UMTS channels 2,4 upto 8
- Max.number of IP users 200
- CPU: 2 Core Intel Celeron Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB DDR3L (Default) up to 4GB DDR3L
- 1st Hard Drive : 16 GB mSATA SSD
- VGA: 1 , USB Ports: 2
- 3 x LAN interface Ethernet 10/100/1000
- Web Interface , SSH
- Warranty: 1 Year
PBXact UC – Enhanced Business Phone Systems
PBXact UC is an advanced on-premise turnkey unied communications platform which integrates all your business real-time voice and IP telephony applications into one full-featured experience.
Whether your company is looking for basic PBX features with the capability of future growth options or enhanced features such as, Call-Center, MS Outlook integration, SMS, IM, CRM and Help Desk integration, PBXact UC wraps all this into one package.
- Flexible Time-Based Call Routing
- Built-In Conference Bridge
- Fax to E-mail
- Hunt/Ring Groups
- Music on Hold
- Voicemail Blasting
- Personal IVRs
- Wake Up Calls
- Support for Video Calling
- Secure Communications (SRTP/TLS)
- Calling Queues (ACD)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Elastix Call Center PRO
Elastix® Call Center PRO is a powerful, robust, flexible, and easy to use solution designed for automation and efficient management of call centers, allowing real-time collaboration and improving productivity between agents and supervisors through a unified and renowned application as Elastix® and the expertise of our Call Center addon.
It has been designed to manage inbound and outbound call campaigns through an agent console that is easy to use, a call management interface, and a proprietary communication protocol for the module (ECCP), all of which makes it a powerful solution for Call Centers.
SAGEMCOM XMEDIUS FAX SERVER SOLUTION
Redefining the IP Fax Server Market
XMediusFAX® is Sagemcom’s innovative and patented IP fax server solution supporting the secure and standardized T.38 Fax-over-IP protocol and G.711 Fax Pass-Through.
Redefining the market when it was first introduced in 2002, XMediusFAX® is the global leading software-only IP fax server solution that is offered in three application optimized editions, namely, SP for Service Provider, EE for Enterprise, and X for Express.
Optimizing Global TDM to IP Migration
XMediusFAX® software solutions are optimized to efficiently address the accelerating global TDM to IP migration trend, deliver enhanced productivity, streamlined operations, and lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
These solutions address diverse fax deployment drivers ranging from increasingly stringent regulatory requirements, evolving infrastructure strategies (i.e., UC, ECM, ‘branch’ optimization), flexible application integration (ERP/CRM) to adoption of more economical, eco-friendly core technologies (i.e., FoIP, virtualization) and versatile multifunction devices (MFDs).
Enterprise Edition Highlights
The XMediusFAX® Enterprise edition is field proven to manage large fax volumes and deliver high levels of security, advanced integration, and monitoring & reporting capabilities. It is targeted for small and large enterprises and contains a number of key features including:
- Inter-System Replication for business continuity and disaster recovery (requires peering with an SP server)
- Simplified application integration through standardized technologies (i.e. XML, Python, Web Services API)
- Business critical system monitoring through application SNMP traps and PerfMon counters
- Ability to handle up to 300 fax channels per server
- MySQL database scalable to millions of inbound/outbound faxes with easy archiving
- Enhanced LDAP directory integration (i.e., Active Directory, Lotus Domino) with LDAPS support
- Intelligent fax boards and T.38 / G.711 support
- Virtual machine support using VMware, Microsoft Hypervisor and Citrix
- Advanced SIP Trunking (T.38 and G.711) optimized integration
- Rich administration and monitoring tools
- Comprehensive inbound fax routing methods for telephony (i.e., DID, CSID) and character recognition based (i.e., OCR, barcodes) solutions